Friday, May 08, 2009

I made it out alive!

I survived the Bridal Weekend! It was a ton of fun! Friday night was Jen's Lingerie shower and she got some CUTE stuff! Saturday night all the girls went out in Downtown SD for the Bachelorette Party. We all dressed up as Vargas girls and everyone looked so hot!

** Craziest thing: Jen and I went to high school up in the Sacramento area. When we started the Bachelorette Night off, we had dinner at a mexican restaurant in SD. One of our guy friends from high school was our server! How crazy is that!!!**

Sunday we had an Engagement BBQ at the Park and I even got a tan/sunburn! YES! The weekend was so much fun and I am so excited for the wedding next month.

Returning home as been a bit of a rude awakening. I absolutely HATE my job. I have been applying none stop to jobs, but so far no luck. Also trying to decide whether I want to pursue a career in Hotel Hospitality/Management or go back to school for Radiation Therapy. Any suggestions?

I already have my BA and I hate the thought of going back to school. But I love the thought of making a difference and helping people. The Radiation Therapy program is about 2 years, so it wouldn't be that bad. I don't know....any suggestions?

post signature

1 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I went back for my MBA because my BS wasn't getting me anywhere. Figure out what you want to do, then decide if school is necessary!

Post a Comment