Friday, May 01, 2009

So Excited!

I finally got into San Diego last night for Jen's Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party weekend. It's currently 5 am and I have been wide awake for over an hour- I am so excited and my mind is crazy busy with everything I have to do today to pull of the Bridal Shower that's tonight. I am super excited/nervous to see how my vision of the decor is going to turn out.

I went to  my Weight Watcher's meeting yesterday morning and have officially lost 10.4 lbs. Woot woot! I only missed my goal weight that I had set for myself by the time I came to SD by .7lbs, but I figure I could easyily pee that away so I'm not too worried about it :P 

My next goal is to lose 12.5 lbs by her wedding, which is over a month and a half away. I figure if I really focus, I have a pretty good chance of getting there.

post signature

1 comments:

Andhari said...

Congrats for losing weight, you did a great job :D Any pictures?:)

Enjoy the bridal shower.

Post a Comment