Monday, May 11, 2009

F My Life

Thought I would share a very ironic story with you all. 

First of all, a little history lesson: I lived in Australia for a year, had an Australian bf, moved back home, did long distance for over a year, made plans to move to Australia but chickened out at the last minute. My ex currently works as an IT manager for a really nice resort in Australia.

The other day I got a random IM from my ex saying "Sooo....that main guy from Twilight is checking into the resort on Monday,  we are having dinner with him Wednesday."

I then challenged the validity of his claim with a series of  "OMG!" "You are full of crap!" "There is no way!" To which his defense was "I hate Twilight,  I don't give a shit about that actor, why would I have any reason to lie?"

After prying for more details, he informed me that the actor he was referring to was infact ROB PATTINSON and that he was invited to dinner with him by the GM of the resort. However, my ex insisted that he probably wasn't going to go cause he wasn't interested in making conversation and kissing someone's ass all dinner long. Whatever.

Then he decides to drop a bomb on me. My ex's new gf works at the same resort he works at. She was working the front desk but, as he informs me, she just got promoted to the Event and Conference Coordinator of the resort. That was/is literally my dream job. One of the reasons I chickened out with my final move to Australia was that my visa would have made it really hard to get a job I really wanted over there. I was afraid I would be stuck waiting tables. We broke up a year ago...I am still waiting tables here. Isn't irony great? FML.

So while I am down from this news, he proceeds to kick me where it really counts. He tells me that his newly promoted gf has been asked by the GM of the resort to take out "Edward" with her girls for a night out on the town!!!!! WHAT THE F!!!!! That literally could have been me. 

Karma.   is.   SUCH.   a.   bitch. 

So basically, this 'bitch' who has my dream job, dating my (ex) boyfriend, living in my apartment, LITERALLY sleeping in my sheets, living my life, is taking out my Edward!

FML

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment