Friday, May 15, 2009

F My Life Follow Up

As a follow up to my F My Life post...turns out that my ex wasn't entirely accurate. "Edward" wasn't the one visiting, it was Kellan (who is pretty damn hot too). He was there for some photo shoot. And yes, my ex's gf did take him out and apparently he is not the nicest guy in the world. Surprised? Not me.

Finding out it wasn't 'Edward' afterall does help with the sting of the situation, but still....


However, I have finally done a lot of soul searching and made some pretty huge decisions for myself. I have decided to go back to school for radiation therapy. As in, I am going to kill cancer and save lives! I am so excited about my decision and can't wait to start a career that makes a difference.

post signature

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Glad to know it wasn't RPattz. Good luck with school! It will be worth it!

Andhari said...

Even betttterrrrr :D At least kicking yourself wont be necessary, urgh new stars and their attitude. I wanna punch him in the face now.

Jill said...

You go! Deciding once and for all to move on is half the battle. It's the toughest part, everything will be downhill from here.

Post a Comment