Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

2008 was not my year. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years. Cancelled my plans to move to Australia at the last minute. Ate my way through my emotions. Got a kick-ass internship, but failed to get a real job.


However, 2008 wasn't a complete waste. I moved into an awesome place with two incredible roommates. Got a 'new' car. Made some pretty amazing friends. Was there for the birth of Logan. And learned who my real friends are.

2009 will be my year.
And to help ensure that happens are my New Year's Resolutions:

1. 10 Day Master Cleanse 
2. Start going to the gym again
3. Go veggie and eat healthy
4. Lose the 'break-up weight' (by June 20 for my bff Jenny's Wedding)
5. Get a REAL job

2 comments:

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

I love your resolutions! I'm right there with you with the 'real job' and losing weight thing. We can do it chica! 2009- here we come!

Jess said...

Those sound like good resolutions! Wow - Jenny's wedding is coming up FAST! Nothing like a wedding to motivate you to get in shape ;)

Miss you!
xoxo

Post a Comment