Thursday, January 06, 2011

Recent Discoveries


10. Tyler Conti. Check this guy out. He is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


9. Nick Vesky: Incredible artist who's photography is actually xrays. Breathtaking!
via

8. The Seabreacher X:

"The Seabreacher X can sustain high speed dives and then breach the surface, launching the entire vessel clear out of the water. The new fully vectored thrust system mimic the tail articulation of real aquatic animals like sharks and dolphins." Check out their website.
And...check out this video of it in action.

7. I am on a massive health kick and have recently discovered the "Green Monster" Movement. I have one of these everyday for breakfast and they not only make me feel really good, but they are (surprisingly) DELISH!




6. Keith Urban. I don't know why, but I suddenly find myself absolutely taken by the guy. Maybe it's the Aussie roots ;)









5. Starbucks is changing their logo to be only the icon of the siren. Interesting....










4. Dragonfruit. Had my very first one the other day. Probably the prettiest fruit I have ever eaten.



3. Jersey Shore is back tonight....hating that I don't have MTV right now :/





2. I just bought this super cute bag from Bare Escentuals.
I love it!






1. Britney has a new single coming out on Tuesday. Who's excited? THIS GIRL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment