Saturday, October 30, 2010

GREAT news!


About a month and a half ago, I landed this awesome job at an HR firm. However, the position was through a temp agency and my contract is supposed to be up end of December. I was hoping that I could prove myself to be valuable enough that they would ask me to become a permenant employee. Well, after a number of shining moments this week, my boss pulled me into her office. I figured that she maybe wanted to go over the marketing strategies I had presenting in a meeting the day before, but.......to my surprise she asked if I would accept a permanent position and a raise. Of course I accepted. As of Monday I will be officially employed by my company and no longer working as a temp employee (and with a much nicer income).

I am super excited about this opportunity and that my value was so early on recognized by my employer.

With that, I'll leave you with this super cute pic of me and my bf from the other night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment